- We don’t share your mail address and other details which have been asked in the time of ordering, registering or commenting.
- We collect information from you without revealing it, when you fill out a form, use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
- We may use the information we collect from you to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. We also use your information to improve our website in order to better serve you.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information and never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is saved in much secured manner and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are vowed to keep the information confidential.
- We are SSL certified. So all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Sometimes, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
- We follow the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).We don’t specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Fair Information Practices : In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email (Within 1 business day)
- We will notify you via phone call (Within 1 business day)
- We will notify the users via in-site notification(Within 1 business day)
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law and have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
- We follow the CAN-SPAM Act. The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- If you have further any questions and confusions or need any help, you may contact with us directly using information or address.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Dhaka, Dhaka 1230